Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 19 - IS module

IS class will start at 1pm today, so I have decided to wake up at 10am. Today, everyone has decided to wake up earlier then me, so I have become the laziest person. =)

After waking up, I prepared myself then went out to buy lunch. The local students have told us that they went to see the cherry blossoms at Wu Han university. To clear the air, I’m studying in Wu Han SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY university. I want to see cherry blossoms too =(

At 1pm, our IS lesson started with the reasons of why businessmen would want to choose China as the location of breaking into the foreign market. After about 2 hours of lecture, the Deputy Director of Ngee Ann polytechnic, Mr Foo. It was nice seeing someone care about how we are getting along in Wu Han. =) He asked about how we are doing and whether we have any complains. Our lessons ended about 4pm, and we headed back to our dorm to do blogging while we had no internet connection on the cruise.





After 2 hour and 30 minutes, we went to eat with the local students, Si Hao’s treat. Now, I can’t use VPN again. So I am just typing it in Microsoft word =)







Reflection

Through today’s IS class, I am able to learn more about the working relations between the different departments of a company. Thus helping me accomplish one of the inquiries that I have stated in my learning plan. By learning about the correct way on building office relations, I will be able to handle my taks efficiently wthout offending anyone. Now, i also know about the differnt procedures used to begin a business in China. Which can help if i want to start a international business or if I am working for a firm that wants to venture into a international market.

Loves, Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment